In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

February 7, 2009

Peaceful Heart in Crosstich Design


Soooooooooo beautiful isn't it. My Peaceful Heart in Crosstich Design to all of you, made by Ren
Few days ago she ask my permission to take my Peaceful Heart picture that I put it on my poem illustration.
Actually this is the first time I receive such a kind of Big Big Award ..
and I'm very impressed
Alhamdulillah ... thankyou dear Ren..
I hope every body who love cross-stitch design will download
She exerted this design in order to carry on the children "back to school"
and my respect to everybody who want to help her.....

1 comment:

  1. Salamu'alaykum..
    nice design!
    =) very impressive..
    i do love cross-stitch b4..but now,i dont have more time to make it..
    hope i will 1 day..
    =)

    ReplyDelete